In Short: • What is ours is ours • What is yours is yours • We will treat you as a person • Appreciate our work and protect it from misuse
"Intellectual Property" means all copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) and all content located on www.bigblueroad.co.in;
"Website" means the website, application, services provided at www.bigblueroad.co.in;
"Paid Material" means all services, associated products, resources and training offered on www.bigblueroad.co.in which are chargeable;
"Free Material" means all services, associated products, resources and training offered on www.bigblueroad.co.in which are offered free of charge;
“User” means learner, contributor, author, partner - anyone using the website.
“The Company Industry Providers’ means companies or organisations hosting content on the Website independently and/or in association and partnership with The Company.
Contract with You
These terms and conditions apply to the Paid Material & Free Material.
By registering for Free Material or by ordering Paid Material you agree to these terms and conditions including any changes that may be made to them.
If you do not accept these terms you must not attempt to access www.bigblueroad.co.in
Your use/access/browsing of the Website or Registration or Use of Service (such as but not limited to Free Material) or Purchase of Paid Material through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
You acknowledge that these terms apply to you, and in the event that you are a company you shall procure that all of your employees who access www.bigblueroad.co.in and accept these terms.
You agree and acknowledge that any training which may be provided by The Company shall not extend to the provision of basic computer literacy and skills training or to persons under the age of 16 and you shall ensure that you (or your employees where applicable) are over 16 and adequately equipped with what is reasonably considered basic computer literacy and skills.
Except as mentioned, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Website are intellectual property of the Company (or “Proprietary Information”).
You acknowledge that the Intellectual Property in the www.bigblueroad.co.in course materials made available through any training course is owned or licensed by The Company and copying, storing in any medium (including on any website), distributing, transmitting, re-transmitting, showing in public, adapting or otherwise using the materials without The Company's permission is prohibited.
You agree that you will not sell, rent, lease or otherwise provide any www.bigblueroad.co.in Intellectual Property or course materials to any third parties or give access to www.bigblueroad.co.in course materials to any third parties.
You do not acquire any right, title or interest in the www.bigblueroad.co.in website or any element of it. Other than your right to use the www.bigblueroad.co.in course materials as described in these terms, the website and all its component parts are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are hereby reserved by The Company, and all moral rights are similarly asserted and reserved.
Certain content on the Website may belong to third parties. Such content has been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective Third Party.
You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the The Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium.
Warranties and Representations
The Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding the benefit or otherwise which a course attendee may obtain from attendance on a training course. In particular it makes no representations regarding that attendee's competence or ability to perform their employment more effectively as a result of attending a training course.
The Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding a course attendee’s ability to gain employment as a result of attendance on The Company training course.
While The Company courses are continually amended to reflect changes in technology, The Company does not make any representation that the content of a training course is current.
We are committed to keeping the www.bigblueroad.co.in website safe for its users. In order to do so, we need your help. When registering for or using the website, you represent and agree to the following:
- information which you provide when using the www.bigblueroad.co.in website or placing an order for any of the training courses registration must be true, accurate and up to date;
- you must not use the www.bigblueroad.co.in website, any content available through the website or any other services provided by The Company in connection with a commercial purpose without the clear written agreement of The Company;
- you must not use the www.bigblueroad.co.in website to send unrequested spam emails or any other unauthorised communications, whether or not for commercial purposes;
- you must not collect content or personal information about users using any automated or electronic means without the express written agreement of The Company;
- you must not upload any malicious software, corrupted data or viruses to the www.bigblueroad.co.in website; and
- you must not attempt to hack into the www.bigblueroad.co.in website or other users' profiles, misuse the website in other ways or carry out any actions which are technically harmful to the other users, the website or The Company.
The Company may change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that The Company shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content, availability or promotional material and/or offers of or made by any such sites.
You must complete a short registration process in order to access Free Material and Paid Material.
Upon registration through any means whatsoever, The Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits The Company to contact them in respect of the utilisation of the Services, through the above-mentioned means at any time post registration. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for information and promotions through communications, including but not limited to, telephone, SMS, WhatsApp and email.
By registering with BBRi you agree to receive e-marketing notifications from our company, these will include but are not restricted to notifications of new course launches, information about airlines, hotels, resorts, destinations, cruises and our company news. We will endeavour to send not more than one email to you a day (aside from any auto-created emails such as course completion or lost password emails which you may trigger). Our marketing emails can be unsubscribed from in one simple action.
In addition, by taking part in any online product training you also agree for the The Company to make your contact details (if applicable) available, comprising your full name, country/city/state of residence, date registered with BBRi, preferred language, employment status, company name, agency ID, job title, courses completed and sectors of interest to third-party travel industry providers such as airlines, resorts, hotels, destinations and attractions for reporting purposes. The Company will not share your email address, however these travel providers may then contact you via The Company, to which you can unsubscribe. Some of these providers may be based in multiple countries across the globe. See The Company’s separate Privacy Statement for more details.
User Account, Password and Security
You will be required to complete the registration process in accordance with the Registration Process clause by providing certain information (name, email address, address and telephone number) and registering a password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password.
The Company is entitled to assume that any person using the Website under your username and password is you or someone doing so with your permission. You are responsible for any use of the site under your username and password, including all financial charges.
If you believe someone has accessed the Website or ordered Paid Material using your username and password without your authorisation you must immediately notify us of this or any other breach of security. We recommend you change your password regularly.
You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and The Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Website at all times.
In addition to the Disclaimers set forth, The Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
No user will be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities when using our Website
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting others to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Website, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Website, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Website, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Website;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Website, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Website.
Additional Terms for Paid Services
By placing an order for any of the Paid Material courses you agree to pay the appropriate charges applicable for the training courses selected.
In the case of private individuals, such individuals must be over 18 in order to make the payment and must make payment in full before accessing a Paid Material course.
Failure to complete the training (or any part of it) will not entitle you to receive a discount or refund of any kind.
All amounts payable are inclusive of GST or other similar applicable taxes.
Monies payable to The Company shall be paid free and clear of all deductions and withholdings of any kind, save only as may be required by law. Should you be required by law to make a deduction or withholding from any amount payable to The Company, you shall provide such evidence of the relevant deduction or withholding as The Company may reasonably require and shall pay to The Company such sum as will, after the deduction or withholding has been made, leave The Company with the same amount as The Company would have received had no deduction or withholding been made.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract, of Paid Material, within 24 hours of purchase of the said Paid Material without giving any reason:
- The withdrawal period will expire after 24 hours from the date and time on which you confirm your order;
- And provided you have not accessed the Paid Material, in any way possible;
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform www.bigblueroad.co.in at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact us page of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement in an email;
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract in accordance with this clause we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement as the situation allows. The Company offers a number of paid-for courses provided by 3rd parties and all have differing refund policies. By accepting these terms you agree that you will be subject to the terms & conditions of any 3rd party course provider and you will not hold The Company liable for the collection of any refund in such circumstances.
Where possible The Company will refund you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise;
Should you fail to withdraw within the 24 hour period, you will be bound by your contract with The Company and you will therefore be required to pay all fees and expenses connected with the contract.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to allow any individual to register and/or order any of the Services.
As a user of the Services, you agree and consent that The Company may use your contact information and non-confidential data you have provided through the www.bigblueroad.co.in website in order to:
- set-up your account
- to provide you with marketing material
- to improve the www.bigblueroad.co.in product and user experience and
- to provide third party travel industry providers with reporting and a means to contact you through The Company.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transmission to the Website. As a result, the security of any information you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to the website.
The material displayed on the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user;
In connection with the site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the site, any web services linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; or
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
In no event shall the The Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Website.
The Company will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside its reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, but is not limited to, failures in telecommunications networks or The Company systems and malicious hacks;
The Company's obligations under these Terms are suspended for the period that a Force Majeure Event continues, and The Company will extend the time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. The Company will take reasonable steps to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which its obligations under these Terms can be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
The Company may suspend the provision of all Free Material & Paid Material at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
The Company will cooperate with law enforcement in legal proceedings against you should you violate, or be suspected of violating, these terms and conditions.
Severability and Variation
If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the The Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access of the Website;
- Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- Any claim that Your use of the Website has caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
The Company is entitled to assign any of its rights and obligations under these terms provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
Breach of Terms
In the event of Your breach of these Terms it may result in immediate suspension and /or termination of Your Accounts
You agree that Your breach may cause The Company to be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
All contractual and non-contractual obligations and other matters or disputes arising from or connected with these terms will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The courts of Mumbai in India will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms.