This e-Workshop presented various global case studies. This e-workshop was specifically designed to support the industry at this difficult time to help it maximise the opportunities.
Their eagerness to restart and rebuild is understandably large, but so are the questions that a return to business raises.
- Their eagerness to restart and rebuild is understandably large, but so are the questions that a return to business raises.How can travel companies navigate this difficult environment, especially in the next few months, as the restrictions are loosened?
- What is the financial health—and state of mind—of suppliers and consumers?
- How can employees be motivated to return to work and reassured about their safety?
- How quickly will demand return?
- What will health and safety stipulations mean for the organization of operations and supply chain?
Travel companies will need to take a holistic approach to restarting. This e-Workshop attempted to provide practical, on the ground solutions by sharing Global Case Studies that have already proven to be successful.