Our travel research partner, MyTravelResearch.com, published a report in April 2020 on the Australian people’s attitudes to the bushfires and Covid-19.
Some key takeaways from the report:
- Aspiration to travel remains strong among Australians
- 1.5m Australians are already actively thinking about their next trip
- Efforts to encourage Australians to travel to bushfire-affected regions were successful
- Tactical campaigns can give a quick ‘sugar hit’ but will fade quickly. Work on your brand.
- Local is going to be king
What are the barriers to travel ?
The findings of the report have similar applications to other destinations across the globe. For access to the full report, fill in the below form and click on submit. The report will be emailed to you.